Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Silly.

This evening I just don't really feel like pinning anything.

Correction. 

I just don't feel like doing pins of the week. 

Why?

I have got no idea. 

Well....

Okay. Maybe it is the fact that I just don't want to do anything. 

Do you ever feel like that?

You come home from work dead tired, but you want to do something productive or fun to make your day worth something, but you can't figure anything you can do because it is so late when you get home and your so tired that you don't want to do anything. 

Did that make sense?

Because I explained that to my parents and they gave me a really odd look. Like the feeling was a foreign entity or something. 

Maybe it is just me. 


But in light of keeping up with this blog, I will make my fingers trek across the keys for the...

Pins of the Week. 

I'm feeling a bit philosophical today so here are some words of wisdom.
Brought to you by pinterest and some really awesome people.


Okay, so I have to admit Zooey is not one of my favorite actresses. 
She plays a lot of the same roles. 
But right here, in her own words, I think she got it right. 
The lack of tenderness in this world is growing. 
That blows my mind because we have so much around us to feel and to touch and to love. 
Life isn't meant to just be lived, it is meant to be experienced and felt. 
Well put, Deschanel. Well put.


For me that light is God. 
He is the equal to happiness 
which can always be found when I need help.


A universal truth known to women. 
Seems to always happen.
Always when we least expect it. 
Which is weird because we should know to expect it 
since it always happens. 


Agreed. 


I've learned this week that people surprise me. 
People that I love, people that I don't know, and people I'm not a big fan of. 
Robert Pattinson is one of the latter. 
I'm not fond of him as an actor, but I honestly think he has a good mind. 
I love this quote much more than I can express. 
It gives me hope. 

Well....there you have it. 

I hope you all had a very enjoyable Sunday. 

b out.

No comments:

Post a Comment