Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Papa. I have a stomachache. Can I have a Starburst?

Wal-marts are dangerous. 

They carry chocolate covered peanut butter. 

All red Starbursts. 

Vitamin Waters. 

And Avengers lunch boxes. 

I swore I would not buy one.

Mainly because I am 20 and am I really going to use it?

I mean, I could just keeping using plastic bags, right?

That is what they are there for. 

But then I saw this....


I couldn't restrain myself. 

Nor have I ever seen anything so irresistible. 

Well.....except for this one guy on top of the Peak. 

But other than him, this lunchbox won my affection. 

Five bucks well spent?

Definitely. 

Cracking under the pressure of my current obsession?

I can't decide if that is good or bad.

:)

b.

1 comment:

  1. You just make me smile. I so love your writing. Have you taken your lunch to work in your new lunch box? Did you get the cute guys name? Was he with someone? Chances are you will never see him again - so practice flirting!!!!!! Love you much - Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete