Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

I know we are home sweet home, but I just thought you were embarrassing.

This is the longest summer I have ever lived through. 

Well....hopefully I live. 

Summer isn't quite over yet.

So who really knows?

My job could kill me yet. 

So, in light of that, I need to find a way to make this month go faster. 

My ideas?
Option #1.



















Watch Doctor Who until I understand what the hype is about or until I get utterly obsessed with it. 

I've watched the first three episodes, but I'm still not so sure about it. 

Maybe with time....

Option #2.

Draw for a whole month. 

I love art. I love looking at art and appreciating it and making it. 

But I don't really like to draw that much. Maybe because I don't think I'm really good at it. 

Though, I've realized I will never get better if I never practice. 

Might as well get to it. 

Option #3. 

Raid the library and read until the sun don't shine anymore. 

What could be better? 


All three options sound awesome to me. 

I just hope they can make time go at super sonic speed. 

Or at least quicker than it has been. 

I want to be in the Burg. 

b.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww -- enjoy NOW.
    One day you will be a mother with children at home ALL SUMMER and they will be BORED! Then you will truly now what yearning for school to begin is!!!
    So go for all 3 - one day do Dr. Who, the next draw, and then go to the Library (my fav.) Then repeat!
    Get the BEST SUMMER EVER out of it!

    ReplyDelete