Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm just not used to being flirted with.

I had a Friday freak out people. 

Don't worry. It was just a wee one. 

Well, now it seems like a small one, but at the moment, I had no idea what to do. 

It all started when I got out of my car to head to work. 

Normally, I wear these shoes while driving.


Mostly because confining my feet within fabric barricades doesn't sound that appealing in the morning. 

So when I switch vehicles to head to work, I switch into these shoes. 


Yeah....nothing really exciting. 

But they are good for work. 

However, instead of switch them, I just walked out of my car. 

In these shoes. 


You would have thought I would have noticed when I put my bag down at my feet. 

Nope. 

You would have thought I would have noticed when my manager turned on the radio and I had to adjust it with my feet. 

Nope. 

Obviously going to work at 11:30 in the morning makes me oblivious to everything apparent. 

I finally realized what I was wearing on my feet at the toll gate. 

Then all the way up the mountain....

I freaked out. 

Worrying whether they would yell at me. 

Worrying how much my feet would hurt. 

Worrying if I would have to borrow someone else's shoes. 

Just worrying about everything. 

But instead of yelling, I was greeted with. 

"Oh....those are fine. You can wear any kind of shoes you want. Just make sure they are comfortable. "

"Plus, those are cute."

Definitely not what I was expecting. 

Nice to hear, but definitely not the words I expected. 

And guess what?

By the end of the night, my feet didn't even hurt. 

Weird....

And somewhat of a miracle. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment