Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is just how Jesus made me.

I loathe pollens and plants and weeds and.....nature. 

Don't get me wrong. 

I love the outdoors. 

Ask me to lie down in the grass with you and I will gladly obey. 

Unfortunately, genetics have plagued me. 

For life. 

Through the months of July through September, my throat tickles, my nose runs, my head fills like it's clogged.

Basically feels like a three month long cold. 

In the summer. 

With no foreseeable cure. 

Little bit of a bummer. 

--------

Pins of the Week.  


Oh. So. True. 
Hopefully weeks like last week are few in number. 
If not.....I'm going to have to make a room 
just for those medals. 


This is brilliant. 
Benefits?
No casket. 
No having the family keep your ashes around.
Creepy. 
No expensive funeral. 
I think I would want to be a cherry blossom tree.
It's nice that even after death, you can still add beauty to the world.  

I just think these are hilarious. 
They could definitely be a conversation starter. 
Or just an awkward look trigger. 
But either way, they are awesome.


Yep....that's my address. 
If ya need me, I'm always there. 


I couldn't help but add this. 
Partially because I think it is funny. 
And partially because it is sort a kinda true.
And partially because Taco Bell is awesome. 
I mean, what could be better than bonding over tacos. 


I must say that this man is brilliant. 
And makes me proud to be an passionate and enthusiastic nerd.  


Word.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment