Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Not only do I have the change, I have the RIGHT change.

I never thought I would ever like Primary. 

I never thought that I would like teaching a group of kids and then singing with them. 

Mostly because I am not that great at teaching. 

But I loved it. 

I loved the curiosity on their faces. 

And the little spouts of knowledge that spill out of their mouths. 

And their joy when they are asked to do something. 

And their acceptance of anybody. 

You can feel the spirit within these little cutie pies. 

Maybe being a teacher wouldn't be so bad after all. 

 Next stop....

Pins of the Week. 


Confession time. 
Whenever I go to the store and see something Avenger related...
I have to touch it. 
Hold it. 
Love it. 
But then I put it back on the shelf and walk away. 
It takes A LOT of self control. 
The moment I saw this pillow I wanted to touch it. 
Hold it and love it. 
And sleep on it.....forever. 
I think it would be stellar to have the whole cast on my bed. 
Especially Iron Man. 
I would be the happiest girl on earth. 


If I knew this was a verb earlier, 
I definitely would have used it by now. 


Two pieces of clothing that I know will always be there for me is:
1. Sweatpants
2. Hoodies
In horrid, lazy, sad, depressing, and relaxing times, they are waiting. 
With their arms wide open. 
Waiting to comfort with warmth and love.


THIS....
is why I love the Avengers. 
Just an amazingly awesome cast. 


Hahaha.....
so true....so true.


This is the coolest take on that song I have ever seen. 
But that could be because I slightly obsessed. 
Just slightly......


Seriously.
Definition of a classy lady right there. 
Someone, who despite the circumcises such as death, hate, hurt, and pain, uses big intelligent words. 
Ones that convey the actual reality she was going through.  


I thinks this would be awesome. 
Just so I can validate the awesome. 

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment