Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

You forgot the please.

I love a lot of things.

Like oreos smothered in peanut butter. 

Long drives in Boost with the windows down and the music blasting. 

Good looking men with British accents. 

Summer salads. 

Long naps in nice soft summer green grass. 

Sleeping. 

Anything remotely related to The Avengers. 

Or Iron Man. 

Lace. 

Traveling to any place my mind can imagine.

The noise bubbles make when they pop.

Perry the Platypus. 

Shoes. 

And mustard yellow. 


Which is why I ordered these last Saturday. 

I couldn't help myself especially after I've been looking at them on my pinterest board for several months. 

Yeah...you could say I have a poor defense system.


I have to tell you though. 

I didn't know mustard yellow leather could make someone so amazingly happy.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment