Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

"They hate each other, but they still need their alone time."

Sorry....

I have no impromptu monologue to divert you from the impending pins of the week. 

So. 

Without further ado....

Here are your Pins of the Week. 


The genius of Disney unfolds in this movie. 
I just love Lilo and how seriously she takes things. 
She is so cute and she truly believes in being herself. 
Even if she is alone in it. 
Someone I definitely revere. 


Hehe....
Thank you, Smash Mouth. 
For your awesome lyrics. 
And unforgettable truths.


Ummm....if there is any truth more universally known other than a single rich man is in need of a wife, 
it's why women should date British men. 
I pretty sure #1, 3, 5, and 7 are the most important. 
Because.....
Oh baby. 
British accents are just wonderful. 
Incandescently wonderful. 


I am going to use a word that I never use, 
mostly because I think it needs to be banished from the english language. 
Well....at least from pop culture lingo. 
But these are adorbs. 
Totally classy and vintage, which I love. 


Hehehe.....too funny not to share. 


This, basically, sums up my life goals. 
I love art. 
I love books. 
I don't yet have someone who likes me enough to kiss my face. 
But me and God are working on that one. 
For now, two out of three is good, right?
I think so. 

b. 

1 comment: