Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OM....NOM....NOM.....NOM.

I touched a moth today.

And before you think ahead of my words, no. I did not touch it on purpose.

That would be gross.

And just plain horrifying.

Needless to say, I loathe moths. 


And I mean loathe, which is stronger than any extreme feelings of hate felt by any other human being. 

If I could, I would burn every single one until they were extinct.

I would feel no remorse either.

If only......

Instead, I just dream of a world with moths while they are multiplying daily at the Summit House.

I mean....what better place, right?

They can hover over the appliances in the kitchen, flap their wings against the windows thinking that maybe if they flap hard enough the window will open, and torture people with their extreme ugliness.

What more could they want?

It's just ew....and more ewww.

I want no part of it.

Unless we bug bomb the whole building.....

Then I definitely want to be a part of that.


Oh...and Happy Fourth of July.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment