Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And there she goes...

Do you know what happens to people who wake up at 3:00 in the morning just to get ready for work? 

Imagine a zombie. 

Brainless.

Eyes rolling behind their brain. 

Clumsy gait. 

Kind of scary. 

Got that image? 

Good. That is exactly what I looked like. 

Except a little more attractive....at least that is what I would like to think. 

3:00 am should not even be considered a time where alive human beings actually emerge from the frames of their comfortable beds. 

I mean.....how could one inflict that torture?

But nevertheless, money called. And I answered. 

I got on the summit soon enough to see the sunrise. It was gorgeous. (I did take a picture, but I had to get my Ipod fixed so.....image momentarily unavailable).

And then I found a dead mouse. 

Yes.....while going to retrieve de-caffeinated coffee, I found a little dead mouse. 

Nothing like a good scare to jolt you awake at six in the morning. 

My manager laughed at me when I almost had a mini-heart attack in her office. 

Yeah....probably not one of my proudest moments. 

But believe me, you would have done the exact same thing. 

Needless to say.....it was an interesting day. 

A never ever doing this again, interesting day. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment