Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Pins of the Week. 


Is there anything more beautiful and classic than lace?
I love how it adds a subtle, but yet fashionable touch. 
So pretty. 


This is so inexcusably me. 
Just today, I went out thinking,
"Oh, I should probably go associate with people my age instead of my parents."
But then, when I got there, I wanted to leave. 
A little sad, maybe. 
But very much me.


I finished reading a book this week. 
It was called, "The Fault in Our Stars",
It is a beautifully written book about life and death 
and the trials that we are meant to live down here on earth. 
It also talks about choices. 
Ones we regret.
Ones, that if we had the choice again, we would choose the same.


I just realized that I say this all the time. 
It makes me wonder what else I do in habit. 
Maybe it's genetic. 


Again...the lace. 
I just love it. 
How can you not love the daintiness. 
It's just so pretty. 


Easy. Check. 
Price Friendly. Check. 
Awesome. Check. 
I think this is so great. 
I can read and eat at the same time. 
Without having to hold the book. 
A book obsessor's dream. 

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment