Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Come sit with me.

If you haven't noticed, I have been having a really hard time trying to figure out what to write on a daily basis. 

My life is pretty much routine except for my days off. 

I sleep. 

I wake up. 

I get dressed, commence with necessary beauty regiment, and then put socks on. 

I make my lunch, put pink lemonade powder in my water bottle (with water, of course), and then make two pieces of toast for breakfast. 

I get everything together, brush my teeth, and then leave. 

I drive, park, and then get into a big white van. 

They drive, I sit, either reading or listening to music. 

I get out of the van when we reach the summit. 

I put my stuff in my locker, clock in, go to the bathroom, and then see what my assignment is. 

I work. 

I eat lunch in the middle of working. 

I over-smile. 

I clean, I close, and then I stock. 

When time, I clock out and then pile in the van for an exciting ride down the mountain. 

I climb out of the van, climb into my car, switch my work shoes for my comfy mocassins, and then drive off down the highway.

I park in front of my house and climb out of my car.

I eat, talk to my parents, and then fall into my warm bed. 

Then I wake up again....

Nothing much exciting really happens. 

Except freak snowstorms, burnt popcorn, and random people dressed up as Lord of the Rings characters. That was actually pretty awesome.....

b.

1 comment:

  1. I am crushed you posted this on this day - I came to see you! and I LOVED coming to see you.
    and . . .
    you can NEVER over smile. Your smile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete