Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Homesick.

So I know what you are thinking. 

What happen to Bethany?

What happen to the funny posts that used to be the highlight of this blog?

Okay. 

Maybe you aren't thinking that, but I sure am. 

I feel like a different person when I am home. 

Not as fun or outgoing. 

Don't get me wrong though. I love being home. 

I love Colorado. 

But it lacks something that Rexburg has. 

And that is my friends. 

My friends who help me find adventures and get out of my little one woman social circle. 

My friends who help me become a better person.

My friends who appreciate my weird sense of humor. 

My friends who send me awesome messages and pictures and videos that I love. 

I wish I could just fast forward three months. 

But, in the mean time, here is a video one of my friends sent me. 

She remembered that I was a Jane Austen freak.

So I watched this girl's wonderful videos for the rest of the night. 

It is a parody of Pride and Prejudice. 

Video blog style. 


Awesomeness approved. 

I promise. 

b.

1 comment:

  1. Loved them. Thanks for sharing. Are there new ones? Keep me updated (text?) Love you

    ReplyDelete