Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

I missed part 2.

Today was my first Sunday back in the Single's Ward. 

And....I was late. 

Mostly because I didn't know they changed the meeting to 10:00 am.

Thanks fellow Young Single Adults that I work with. :)

But, in all honestly, I hate being late. It's just awkward, especially when you arrive alone. 

Thank goodness some friends from home pulled up at the same time I did. 

I would have been lost without them. 

We decided not to walk into the main meeting area because seats were sparse. 

So we set our eyes on the overflow, but it was shut off. 

With no where else to go, we just sat behind the curtains that closed us off from the main room. 

Listening was out of the question. 

All the voices seemed like mumbles. 

After sometime, one of the leaders offered to open the overflow. 

Can you say awkward?

Here we are sitting in the second row of the overflow when the curtains open to a whole chapel full of people watching the conference....or instead glancing at us. 

Yeah....that was fun. 


Now....
On to the Pins of the Week.


Yeah. I wasn't close to a normal teenager. 
Honestly, when my parent went out. 
The music got louder. 
The neighbors probably thought there was a earthquake occurring. 
Or a solo dance party.
Which would have been true. 

Nothing makes me happier than the smiles and laughs 
of my nieces and nephews. 


So I have never really wanted a dog. 
Okay. That was a lie. 
I have wanted a dog before, but since then I had decided cats were for me. 
But then, I saw him. 
A miniature husky.  
AKA: the cutest dog in the world. 
I want one. 


Heh. 
I think this exact thought way too often.
Am I the only way that thinks this way?


I saw these and immediately wanted one. 
I love the colors and the shape. 
Perfect for a college Junior, I think. 
I am not sure it will carry all of my books though.


I can't help but sing the song in my head when I read this. 
Awesome bag. 


Photography at its best, I think. 
Even though there is a little bit of over exposure that they kept in, I like it. 
I think it gives the picture a lighter feel 
and gives the picture a beautiful vocal point. 



My favorite pin this week is the Harry Potter Cotton Candy Cupcakes. 
Yes....she actually put cotton candy in the cupcake batter. 
Which I think is BRILLIANT. 
And totally unexpected.
I want to make these so bad. 
So, so, bad. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment