Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't say that word.

Hiya, ya'll. 

Happy Father's day to ya. 

Especially to you Dad. Love ya.

It was a pretty good one here in sunny Colorado. 

Church was good sans surprise. 

Yeah....the leader of the meeting decided to have some impromptu speakers come up and talk about their fathers and what they are thankful for and end with their testimony. 

I think this is mean. I'm not a social speaker nor will I ever be, but if I am to speak, I need a warning period of about 24 hours if you want something intelligent to come out of my mouth. 

But, nevertheless, after I turned to my Dad hoping that I won't be called, whose name comes from one of the counselor's lips?

Mine. 

Talk about deer in headlights. 

I'm just glad I didn't wear heels. 

Who knows what could have happened?

After church, I made biscuits and danced to Pandora's Disney playlist. Talk about a party. 

We, then, trekked to my brother's house for some dinner and fun. 

Tickle fights, berry cobbler, politics, cutie pie holding, and mass happiness was on the menu. 

Thank goodness for days off. 


  Now onto the....
Pins of the Week.


To start things off, here's a shout out to mi padre. 
I love my dad and all that he has taught me. 
I know that I am who I am because of my parents. 
And for that I am very grateful.


Sometimes when I socialize with people I feel like I don't belong. 
Or that I'm just not normal because of how I think. 
I tend to worry to much and over think things. 
I work hard and play when appropriate. 
I know who I am and who I want to be. 
I have a mission. 
It's good to know that someone might find that attractive someday.


One word. 
Yum O.


I have had many obsessions in my lifetime. 
But I have never wanted shoes with one of my obsession on it. 
Today, that has changed. 
I want a pair of these shoes. 
The Ironman ones specifically. 
I would wear them everywhere. 


So I don't drink tea, but I couldn't help but agree with the sentiment.
I know this might sound ridiculous and slightly picky, 
but I really want to marry a Englishman. 
Like really bad.  


Slightly insensitive, but perfectly true. 
I'm sorry for those who wear skinny jeans, but they weren't made for men.
And they are not at all manly. 
Truthfully, I think they're gross.  


I have been thinking about this movie a lot. 
I just love the ending scene where the boy finally realizes that he has fallen for this girl, 
but broken so many of his own dating rules along the way. 
She was the girl. His girl. His exception.
It is such a sweet scene. 


I think this would be so great.
For my bedroom. 
So whenever I am bored, entertainment is only a brightly covered marker away. 
Or in a kid's room. 
You wouldn't have to worry about marker marks on the wall. 
Because they would be welcome. 
Could be a great way to start early with artistic creativity.

Well, Happy Father's Day. 

And Goodnight.

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment