Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goodwill Goodies.

Confession....

I used to hate Goodwill. 

 When I was younger, I had a problem with wearing other people's clothes. 

It just didn't seem right to me. 

But now, I have realized the beauty of it. 

I mean, they have some nice things there. 

Their prices are amazing. 

And their fashion is much more appealing than 
what department stores are displaying in their windows these days. 

Please! Help me understand what has happened to good fashion.

Anyway, here are some of my Goodwill Goodies.

1. Homemade Strawberry Slippers.


Awesome, huh?

Who doesn't need strawberry slippers?

I was totally going to try them on and model them, but my former fear of trying on other people's slippers without some kind of barrier to shield my feet from possible funguses kept me from that adventure.

Yeah....that fear I still haven't the strength to overcome yet. 

2. The book of Dating for Dummies.


As I was scanning the book racks, what book do you think I happen to pick up?

Yes...

Dating for Dummies. 

Needless to say, my mom gave me an odd look. 

In that moment, I couldn't decipher it. 

But now, I'm pretty sure she was thinking, 
"Oh. That makes sense."

3. Awesome Red Heels.


Do you know how long I have waited to find a slammin' pair of shoes at Goodwill?

Forever. 

Every time I go in Goodwill I immediately inspect the shoes, but since I have abnormally large feet (or are they normally large feet?), they never have the hot shoes in my size. 

But today was fated to be the day. 

Five Bucks was never more well spent.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment