Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hairy Mustaches

Can I tell you a secret?

I am a window shopaholic. 

I love looking at things, desiring them, wishing they were mine, 
debating whether I need them or not, and then putting them back.  

All because I don't want to spend money. 

Of course, I want to spend money, but then my mind says, 
"Do you want to spend next semester at home?"

The next thing I know, my hand has released its contents and I run out of the store. 

Yes, like the little piggy who ran all the way home. 

Wee wee.....

These were not one of those products. 


They only tempted me to take pictures and pinch my lips. 

Oh....and wonder who would wear these. 

And where. 

Halloween is the only option I can think of. 

Unless there is a national mustache day I wasn't aware of. 

One thing is sure, I mustache you a question.

Would you wear them?

b.


No comments:

Post a Comment