Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Words from the Evil Register....

I missed church today and it felt weird. 

Almost like today wasn't special. Like it was just another day.

I didn't like it. 

But at least work passed by quickly. 

And this is the only Sunday I ever have to work...

And I have the next three days off. 

And I got to meet another Bethany when we were about to close. She acted really shy and absolutely cute. Her Dad saw my name tag while he was buying food and told me about her. Then, later, brought her over to meet me. 

I'm really glad he did. They couldn't have known how much it meant to me.

It made my whole day.


So...

On to the Pins of the Week.


You know what I love about Harry Potter?
Well, for one, it is one of the best stories told. 
Two: it is one of the best stories told with British accents. 
Which makes it even more awesome in my book. 
And third, it will live on forever even though the books are concluded. 
That is awesomeness for ya.


Coming from a book lover, 
I don't think there is a better way to tell time.


Hehehe....
Funniness.


If I didn't know any better, I think the store is trying to tell women something. 
Or out-smarting us. 
Yeah....definitely out-smarting us. 
Well played, store associates. 
Well played.


This is what my roommates and my parents 
say I look like when I watch Jane Austen movies. 
Although I have never seen my face contorted in this manner, 
I believe them. 
What can I say?
When I'm not in reality, I am a sap.


Wonderful words for everyone. 
And a beautiful way to end a day. 

Happy Sunday.

b.


No comments:

Post a Comment