Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rexburg's calling and I just want to go home.


I am blog-stumped. 

I have no idea what to tell you. 

It's not like I don't have tons of ideas. 

They just don't seem to be coming out as smoothly as my dad's snores. 

Sleep is the only thing that comes naturally for me now. 

Work makes me too sleepy for anything. 

Especially poetic monologues about my aventures to the Royal Gorge, 

to the top of Pikes Peak on my day off, 

to Red Lobster with my family, 

to this cute little diner in Manitou Springs, 

and to my parent's kitchen where I whip up cupcakes and cookies. 

Maybe I've lost my excitement. 

Or maybe it's because I haven't written in so long. 

I'm out of practice. 

Maybe after my last two days of work, I can focus on this and everything else. 

Two days. 

I can do this. I can. 

Two more days.


And.....here's your
Pins of the Week.


I think this almost everyday. 
Especially when I talk to myself. 
Out loud. 
Mostly, it's to say, "Hey, don't judge me."
Yeah....I have some issues to resolve. 
I'm far too judgmental.


I've decided I need an awesomeness stamp. 
So whenever I see something awesome like the picture above, 
I can validate it's awesomeness. 
And I'm pretty sure thats all the validation it would need.
Oh yeah....that is definitely my next project.


I talk to myself, I stumble over my words especially when talking to an attractive member of the opposite sex, and I love to stay at home and chill with an awesome book in my hands. 
But I like it that way.


Well played, Robert Downey Jr. 
Well played.


Yeah....I was definitely born in the wrong country. 
The British definitely know how to make good entertainment. 
I mean, there's Harry Potter, Merlin, Doctor Who, Sherlock, 
Downton Abbey, all the Jane Austen movies, Little Dorrit, and so many more.
Yeah....America can't even compare.


Hehe.....I couldn't help myself. It's just too cute.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment