Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yee-Haw. Giddy Up.....giddy up.

Twelve more days.

Three more weeks. 

One more month. 

I can't believe that it is almost the end. 

The end of my summer. 

The end of my career as a Pikes Peak foodie. 

The end of 45 minutes van rides almost everyday just to get to work. 

The end of the sick feeling every time I ride down in the van. 

The end of moths. 

The end of finding dead mice in the dry storage room.

The end of getting up at three in the morning to get to work by 4:45 am.

The end of getting to know such awesome and amazing people. 

The end of hearing southern, Australian, British, Italian, and so many more accents. 

The end of silly pranks and mindless sarcasm. 

The end of midnight sonic runs. 

The end of a truly great and kind of sucky summer.

And I am kind of sad to my chagrin (I've always wanted to use this word :) ).

It all went a little too fast. I'll miss it. 

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment