Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Recovered, never cured.

Man.....it's uhhh....been awhile.

I missed this. Sitting down, just my computer and me, typing away.

My Mac got sick and had to go to our local medicine man for a few days. Thankfully, the cure took.

So my vehicle for this blog took a few sick days off.

As did I. After work ended, a cold overtook me.

But I can assure you, we are both back.

Better than ever.

We are super stoked for the semester in front of us.

We can't wait to start another chapter in the Burg.

But unfortunately, we might hit a snag.

Because packing is not that great.

Sometimes I wish I just had a bag like Mary Poppin's.


Just so I could just dump all of my crap in there without having to organize everything like the organizational freak I am.

Would that be too much to ask?

 b.

No comments:

Post a Comment