Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tater Toots.

On the mountain this last week we have been preparing for the big race. 

The Pikes Peak Hill Climb. 


So it's been kind of crazy. 

Our schedules got changed. 

I had to get up at 3:00 am to get to work by 4:45 am. 

We had to be open for the workers, but alas, most didn't even come in. 

The next two days I had to close. 

But it wasn't horrible. 

Well at least when I think about it now. 

At the time, I probably complained a little too much. 

My poor co-workers. 

I got asked out though.

Dont get too excited. I said no.

Before you start yelling at your computer screen about how I should have accepted the offer since, of course, I haven't been on a date in forever, hear me out. 

He was a bit of a creeper. 

I didn't even know him and he spilled everything about his unfortunate love life. 

I felt bad, but it was weird. 

Too weird. 

Then, on Friday, we had an accident on the mountain. 

A girl was hit by an out of control race car driver. 

It was scary. 

I'm just glad I don't have to work the race. I'm sure it was a joy for everyone there though. 

Maybe.


Anyway.....

Let's make way for the....

Pins of the Week.


You know, I never thought about hace a superhero themed wedding. 
But now, I think it would be awesome!! 
Just the Avengers though. 
Groom would be Ironman, of course. 
That would make me Pepper, right?
I like that. 
Because Pepper is pretty cool.


Hahaha...
When I was at college,
 I would always say I'm never going to get married. 
I'm just going to grow up to be a successful parents to cats. 
The old cat lady. 
The old, but yet successful photographer / cat lady. 
My roommate would always interject and tell me I was wrong. 
Well, at least I have a plan if nothing works out. 
Use sarcasm as much as possible.
And love my cats. 


Hah!!
This reminds me of the times my roommate would blast this song in her car. 
I miss that car and it's squeaky clutch. 
I miss driving down the highway with the music so loud 
that my worries drifted away.
I can't wait to go back to school.


It is just sad....so sad.
Luckily, England is sharing. 
We don't have to suffer the idiocy of American culture. 
We can change the channel to something actually decent. 
If only, American would learn. 


I think this all of the time. 


Along with this. 


Isn't this just about the coolest thing you have ever seen?
This is genius. Absolutely brilliant. 
Part of me wishes I would have thought about it. 


Hehe....I couldn't help myself. 
It is just too awesome.


A beautiful representation of the Proclamation to the family. 
I want to print it out and frame it. 


Last, but not least, R2D2 shoes. 
Beyond awesome, right?
If only I could learn to draw like this on shoes. 
I really want to learn.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment