Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

"What was your name? Eggnog?"

As you know, I am abnormally addicted to the color mustard. 

I mean....everything looks better in mustard yellow. 

Belts. 


Little coin purses.


Dresses and LACE!! Ahhh....I'm in love.


Bows and skirts. And lace. Again.


Shower Curtains. 


Barns.


Couches and Pillows.


Luggage.

Best way to travel if I may say so.


Yep. I love everything mustard. 

Well....except mustard. 

That stuff is gross. 


But to each their own, right? 

However, there is one thing I didn't think that I would like in Mustard Yellow. 

I like it in about every other color.

Although, now that I think about it, I've just never imagined one in mustard yellow before.

It just seemed a little too extreme. 

But as I was scavenging pinterest, I found a one. 

A man suit. 

In mustard yellow. 


And yes....I like it. 

More than I thought I would. 

I actually find it utterly attractive.

Give me a man that can rock a mustard yellow suit. 

And I would never ask for anything again. 

Except maybe brownies. 

Yeps....I could definitely go for some brownies. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment