Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is your name Virtue? Because you garnish my thought unceasingly.

Tonight I have realized that I have never been happier.

Ever.

No....classes aren't over.

I still have a stack of homework I have to do tomorrow.

I am still single.

I have no money.

But I feel happy.

I have made a plan to stay in Rexburg for the next year.

I know what your thinking.....

Am I crazy?

At first I thought I was. I thought that that couldn't possibly be what God wants me to do.

There are so few benefits in staying in Rexburg.

Like no long chats with my mom.

Or family barbecues.

Or late night slushies that I beg my dad to make me.

But it makes me happy.

And I know I have God to thank for that.

I've never felt so sure of anything.

I don't necessarily know where I am going from here, but I know that it will all be for my good.

Because My Heavenly Father loves me and I love him.

God bless.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment