Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I just want to kneel down and thank God for Jane Austen.

This week....

Ughh....lemme tell ya.

If the first four weeks of this semester is a sign for what the rest of the semester is going to be like...

Boy, oh boy. I'm in trouble. 

Big Twouble.

But with perseverance and peanut butter, I will endure. God willing. 

Oh....and with end of the month gorging. 

Emma and me have decided to only eat out three times this semester. 

At the end of each month. 

As a reward for every stress filled exhausting day of the month. 

This weekend chimed in the first outing. 

We went to Fong's. 

Nothing better than some good ol' sweet and sour chicken and rice. 


And we couldn't resist stopping at Horkley's for 44 oz of fuel. 

It's only a buck. 

Awesome, right?

So Friday consisted of us plopping on our floor and watching the 6-hour version of Pride and Prejudice. 

Yep....it can't get any better than that. 

Especially since it is my latest infatuation. 

Me and Jane Austen....

we're tight. 

I met her once you know. 

She's basically my hero. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment