Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I thought you were in LA.....No...no, I'm not.

Man. 

What....a....week.

You know you are in your sixth semester of college when life outside of class becomes almost unheard of. 

And it is only the second week. 

Yep. 

Living the Dream.

The only time I step away from the craziness of classes and homework is for Lizzie Bennet breaks. 

Yeah....these are what keeps me sane. 

And Darcy is back. 

Oh....how I love the awkwardness of semi-unrequited love. 

I love break time. 


If you want to start from the beginning, here's a link.

It's bomb. 

No lies.

b.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I was thinking about it last week while I was unable to speak and feeling so awful. Now that I can speak, but still feel awful I will watch it. Yaaaa. You are WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete