Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Don't start without me....

So.....

It's the beginning of a new year. 

            2013! 

Wow....who would have thunk? Right?

and I'm a twenty-one year old brunette....yeah I dyed....who is still a college student. 

Still in the burg. 

Still studying art. 

Still broke.....or barely with money. 

Still single. 

Don't misunderstand me. 

I'm not complaining. 

I like where I'm at. I don't think I'm ready for all the big real world stuff. 

I think I am still a scared little sixteen year old inside.

Not ready to completely grow up, but definitely ready to be on my own. 

In one sense of the phrase at least. 

I'm just scared of what the future holds, I guess.

I just hope that when the time comes I will be able to be the person I need to be.

The person God needs me to be.

So I think this year that is what I am going to work on.

Becoming a better me.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment