Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

" ...the fermenting dung-heap of the inferior world..."

So it has only been like three weeks since I've been on campus, but this time, walking on campus felt different.

Yeah.....not sure what to think about that.

Maybe I will come up with some philosophical answer for that one later.

But for now....I digress.

First day of Winter semester!!

And oh boy was it wintery.

If you can imagine the temperatures in Antartica combined with those in Alaska....you would have Rexburg.

Or maybe that is just what it seemed like when water from my water bottle was leaking onto my pants all the way to Oil Painting this morning.

My first experience of water freezing to skin.

Yeah....never bringing water bottle again.

Needless to say, it made my morning all the more eventful.

And made me look like I peed my pants.

But life goes on right.

I mean....I'm sure not all of the attractive guys in my class noticed, right?

Right?

Man......

I sure do give the most awesomest first impressions.

Now to finish the day with pie.


Be Jealous. :) 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment