Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

They are all just babies.....

Night before the semester begins and I am sitting in my bedroom wondering....

About what?

Ya know....I have no clue. 

Do you ever have those times where you know something is bothering you, but you have yet to decipher what it is?

Or maybe that the thing that is bothering you just hasn't happened yet? So it is a mystery, but it is still bothering you. 

I don't know.  

It is probably just nerves. 

About delving more into my major. 

About finding what I love about it.

About finding a job. 

About turning 21 and what that means. 

About finding a way to support myself. 

About being independent. 

About making my parents proud of me. 

About making my Heavenly Father proud of me. 

About making friends and getting good grades. 

Yeah.....probably just nerves. :)


But onward...
To the Pins of the Week.

I have been really into crafts of late so here are some I found really nifty. 


Being a college student plagued with stress and worries, 
I thought this was pretty cool. 
I mean....who doesn't like packing bubbles. 
Plus, it is an inexpensive little surprise you can give just to tell them
you are thinking of them. 


Even though I'm not yet a parent, me thinks this is brilliant. 
Creating a little surprise so the kids will be as excited as you are to leave for your date. 
Great way to keep their minds entertained. 


Super awesome idea. 
Putting your families story on a light switch cover 
before you move so the next tenants will be able to find it.  
Great way to share a part of yourself with others. 


When I grow up.....I want to be a mother.
Who really puts an emphasis on getting to know her children. 
This jar has different questions to ask children everyday.
Some are funny and others are serious. 
It is a great way to record memories.


One word. 
Brilliant. Just so brilliant. 
No other word to describe it. 


Such a cute alternative to a family portrait. 


A fun idea of how to save your wedding bouquet 
instead of just letting it die. 
You could probably do this with a lot of things. 

Happy Sunday.

b.



No comments:

Post a Comment